PRESCRIPTION GLASSES INCL. LENSES STARTING AT EUR 115
We exclusively use high quality prescription lenses. All of our lenses (optical and sunglasses) are anti-reflective, coated with a very hard and break-proof material and equipped with UV protection.
ONCE YOU COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE SEND YOUR PRESCRIPTION TO
SINGLE VISION LENSES
FOR A CLEAR VIEW – NEAR OR FAR
For aesthetic reasons we recommend thinner lenses for stronger prescriptions.
What do I need to know about my prescription before I order?
Before you order, please check to make sure your Rx/Prescription:
- is written by a licensed optometrist and has not expired
- is for glasses (either reading or distance) and not contact lenses
- If you’d like progressive lenses, we don’t do that.
- We do not currently offer bifocal/multifocal lenses, but if your doctor has written this type of prescription for you, we can fill them as single vision (for either reading or distance). Write your preference right on the prescription itself.
- Includes your pupillary distance (PD). Your PD is the distance in millimetres between your pupils; it helps us center your prescription correctly in your frames.
- If you’re having trouble measuring your PD, most optical shops will measure it for free.
How do I obtain a prescription?
Make an appointment with your local optometrist. IMPORTANT: Ask your doctor to include your pupillary distance (PD) on your prescription.
My prescription is very strong. Can you fill it?
We cannot fill prescriptions with a sphere (SPH) value stronger than -6.00 or +6.00. If you do not have astigmatism, the SPH will be the only value on your prescription (no cylinder (CYL) or axis).
If you have astigmatism in either eye, you will have a cylinder value in your prescription. We cannot fill prescriptions with a cylinder value stronger than ±2.00.
While the above sphere and cylinder values are at the extreme ends of our range, our ability to fill your prescription depends on your specific combination of these values. If your sphere is stronger than -6.00 in either eye and if you also have a cylinder value stronger than ±2.00, please send us an email at so we can determine whether or not we’re able to accommodate your prescription.
The same rules are applied for the prescription sunglasses lenses
High Prescription Lens
Please use high prescription lenses if you have a strong prescription (with a sphere value stronger than ±2.50, or with a cylinder value stronger than ±2.00). In case of a prescription with a cylinder value stronger than ±2.00 will be a decision of our optician if to accommodate your prescription.